Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Cimorelli Band for Subway

I worked with the Cimorelli girls on this Subway promo back in January and just found it online!

The Cimorelli Band is a singing group of 6 sisters, all very talented and a delight to be around.

Dahlia Foroutan (costume designer for Hannah Montana and My Wife and Kids) and I had so much fun styling the girls for this and for their new web series which will be releasing this summer, so watch out for that. 

The girls have the cutest outfits in their summer series.  I'm really excited about watching it.  All the girls have their own distinct style and such sweet personalities; we had a great time creating so many different looks. I was coveting most of all of Lauren's closet, a girl after my own wardrobe heart.

How do you think they look?


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis