Monday, January 20, 2014

Meditations Mondays: Day 8 What Do I Want?

Day 8 What Do I Want?
To get a back story of what I'm posting, click here.
To do your own meditations with Deepak, go here.
Please share your thoughts, questions in the comment section; I would love to hear from you!
XOXO
V

I am guilty of my ego asking too many questions and wanting to know answers that I don't need to know at the moment.  I am also guilty of letting my ego speak more loudly than my heart at times.  It's really hard to know what our heart truly desires when there are so many outside influences: society, family, friends...there's a constant dialogue about what should and shouldn't be.  It's hard to stand up to others, let alone the dialogue in our brain that tells us what is "supposed to be."

I've come to realize recently that through listening to my heart, things will fall into place, not necessarily how I perceive them to or expect them to but if I let go and have faith, great things will come.  It's just a bit difficult when life doesn't go the way we picture it.  And sometimes we feel like we have to make an abrupt change to hold on to the power in our lives, but instead it takes much more strength when we let go of our what ifs and follow our hearts, it seems to always work out.  

So I hope you can be quiet enough to listen to your heart, let that guide you because fulfillment and joy are along your path.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis