Monday, January 27, 2014

Meditation Mondays: Day 9 Focused Me

Day 9 Focused Me
To get a back story of what I'm posting, click here.
To do your own meditations with Deepak, go here.
Please share your thoughts, questions in the comment section; I would love to hear from you!

I've learned, that I have to practice a little bit more faith.  It's proven to be very fruitful in work.  Someone once told me that I had to have faith for things to work out, sometimes I forget that and I start thinking about what should and shouldn't be and that I'm not strong enough to endure what lies ahead, but in doing so, only takes me farther away from my focus.

I remember once I told my Crystal, my LA mom, that I didn't know if I should pursue styling anymore, it was very early on; I wasn't getting any jobs and I felt so frustrated.  It seemed to get too hard, that maybe it wasn't for me because it was taking such a long time to move forward.  She shut that out of my mind very quickly.  I don't remember our exact conversation but from that point forward I haven't looked back.  I took " a leap of faith" because when we follow our hearts, our passions, everything falls into place.  I have been so grateful and blessed with the jobs and people I have met along the way.  I can't imagine what I would be doing or who I would spend my days with if it weren't for following my passion.  I've learned when we follow our hearts, it brings us to so many other avenues and connects us to so many other things unrelated to what we first sought out to pursue.

Now I just have to put faith into practice in other parts of my life.  What are some of the things that make you feel scared or uncertain of?  Place a little faith there, it might make things a bit clearer.

XOXO
V


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis