Thursday, January 30, 2014

Daley: my latest music obsession

I heard a song of Daley's a few month's ago on the radio and shazzaamed it, and now I am in love.  From my research on the internet, Daley is a UK based R&B singer, songwriter, 24, curly red hair with super cool style, and a singing style that makes my spirit feel compromised but I can't get enough. Lawd help me.  If you don't feel anything when he sings, you are a robot.  Just sayin.
You all know how much I love R&B and I especially love R&B that is made by people who don't look like they would create R&B.  I like his R&B vibes with elements that aren't traditionally R&B.  I love when people surprise us; we expect one thing and get something else.  People who break barriers of "what's supposed to be" have my full support, respect and appreciation because they create work that speak from their souls.  We are more than what people make us out to be; we are our souls and I love when I can feel someone's soul.  (That sounded a little creepy but you understand what I'm saying.)

This is Daley's website and here are some of his songs.  Oh and more than half of the songs on his Spotify playlists are some of my favorites (from Luther to Kels). Weak. Dead. Bye. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis