Monday, February 25, 2013

2 TURNT 2 TERMZ

Here's volume 2.  This list was 60 songs long but here is what made the cut.
A bit of background about Ne$$a's Best Mix Ever, I love making mixes and sharing them.  Last year I made a mix that was 90 songs long for my girlfriend's birthday party which has now inspired me to make lots more mixes.
In honor of 2 Chainz and our President's 2 Termz, I named Volume 2 after them. Volume 1 has to be cut down but will hopefully be shared with you soon.  I hope you enjoy! Tell me what you think!
Also, if you like it, you can download the 8Tracks app on your iPhone or Android and you can listen to and share it with everyone and everywhere you go! Yay!!!!
My 8Tracks link http://8tracks.com/nessadoan.
xoxoxo
Ne$$a
P.S How hilarious is this artwork!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis