Monday, December 17, 2012

What I'm Wearing...Holiday

The holiday season is filled with lots of get-togethers with everyone from family, friends and even coworkers.  It can be a lot of fun to dress up for the occasions, most people even buy entire new holiday outfits this time of year.  It's difficult not to shop for yourself when you're shopping for others.

Contrary to what a lot of people think, I don't shop for myself as much as I shop for others (maybe that's why I do what I do).  Everything I wore to this weekend's holiday party was bought a while ago, the newest being the shoes which were bought over the summer.  I had to have them, they're rose gold!  The jacket is about 3 years old and the dress I wore last year for new years.  You can also recycle your clothes as long as you buy quality pieces, it's easy and fun to mix and match to create new looks.  It's also necessary when you're ballin on a budget (like me).

Sorry that I had to take mirror pictures to show  you my outfit.  I don't have a professional photographer that follows me around like a lot of the other bloggers out there.  It's just me (by myself, one iPhone). ;)

Thank you for coming by! Happy Holidays and be safe out there!

xoxo

Jacket: Wilfred | Dress: Bar III | Shoes:Jeffrey Campbell
My point of view.
 
Sitting by the fireplace (it's just cranberry juice, no alcohol).



2 comments:

  1. lol at "I don't have a professional photographer that follows me around like a lot of the other bloggers out there." :) you look lovely, vanessa. i'm not typically a fan of fringe but it's really cute at the bottom of your dress

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tiffany, thanks boo thing. I'm not into fringe either. I don't remember why I bought this dress but I have worn it a bunch of times already. See you soon!

      Delete

ShareThis