Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Disney Channel Holiday Promotion

I got the opportunity to style Olivia Holt of Disney XD's Kickin' It for this Disney Channel Holiday promotion.  I love working with Olivia; she is sweet and loves pretty much everything I bring to her.

We wanted to do something Holiday-esque without being too dressy or too literal.  I love metallics during the cold months, something about sparkle when it's cold outside is so fun and lively.  I love this golden color because it can be worn from fall through the winter, it's very warm and looks good on most skin tones.

Styling Olivia is fun because she let's me put a twist on traditional outfits. For example this one here: it's a button front shirt with a pullover sweater but the shirt has a flowy draped effect and cool studs on the collar, sweater has a great stripe texture, not your traditional solid. Pair this with her awesome colored jeans, they have a waxy red finish and front ankle zippers! I topped it off with a few small gold accessories and pearls, Olivia's own black booties and we have her complete look!

Doesn't she look great? I love this outfit!

Check out the video below...more videos on my website.


Top: Jessica Simpson | Sweater: Bar III | Jeans: J Brand

Behind The Scenes

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis