Thursday, March 12, 2015

Banessa in Ensenada

My friend Nelle and I took a mini vacation last week to Ensenada, Baja Caliofornia.  It was really nice to get out of the city even if it was just for a few days.  We took a cruise out of Long Beach, spent a day in Ensenada, one day at sea, and back the following day.
Some highlights:
The dinners were very nice, and tasty.  We could eat as much of anything as we wanted on the menu!  Good for me because I always want to try something new.  I'm also the queen of having a variety of drinks I don't finish. =)
Spending the day in Ensenada was very fun.  We walked the market, which is very similar to our swap meets here in LA.  Or should I say our swap meets are similar to those in Mexico. First things first, I got some churros. Lunch consisted of tacos, grilled clams, which I've never had and they were delicious, and of course some coconut for me.  I love coconut.
During our day at sea, we saw some shows, went to tea time, and played Harry Potter trivia.  Nelle is a self proclaimed Harry Potter aficionada. I know nothing about Harry Potter so we were counting on Nelle, I assisted by drawing picture of her answers.  We didn't do so well, 9 out of 21.
There was a farewell party on our last night, Nelle and some others were picked out of the crowd to have a dance off and she won! Nelle was crowned queen of the ball!
Enjoy the pics! 


 

Thank you to my dear friend Nelle for taking me on a mini vacation.

I hope that you all are able to take a little time for yourself, love yourself and be good to yourself.  Also, let others be good to you.  I'm working on these things and I am grateful to those who are good to me. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis