Monday, February 17, 2014

Meditation Mondays: Day 12 Inspired Me

Day 12 Inspired Me
To get a back story of what I'm posting, click here.
To do your own meditations with Deepak, go here.

Out of all the ideas I've learned through out all my meditations, this one underlying theme stays true...
"Our heart is the most trustworthy guidance system."
There seems to be a constant struggle between heart and mind. When we choose guidance of our mind over our heart, there seems to be struggle, obstacles that hinder our growth, obstacles that make life just a bit harder to live.  When we try to control too much, or think too much about how to live our lives instead of just living them, life seems to be much harder. 

It seems counter-intuitive: less planning and control of our life leads to struggle vs. letting go and following our hearts that everything will work itself out when we live with love but it really does seem to work this way.

It's worked for me in my work, I used to stress about where my next job was coming from but as soon as I let go and trusted that this Universe will keep me employed, I have been very happily employed. I know and understand it's really hard not to stress out and have apprehensions about the future (trust me, I really understand) and it definitely takes a lot of strength to relinquish power to the unknown but it will work out when we follow our hearts.  It's also a lot more fun to live life enjoying what we do and who we do it with.  Our lives are made up of the days and who wants to look back on our lives thinking about what we could have done instead of just doing them.






No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis