Monday, February 4, 2013

What I'm Wearing: Goodbye January 2013

Hi All!

It's already February! Happy Black History Month!

As you can already tell, I wear many of the same pieces over and over again.  I can't help it, I'm lazy and they're comfy!  These posts are of outfits I'm actually wearing; sometimes to work sometimes to run errands. I don't put outfits together contentiously with a theme or fashion trend in mind (at least not for myself, but sometimes for others-yes).  I dress for comfort, head to toe, and that's key when working 12+ hours a day on set.

About this outfit: my go to chambray shirt (I wash and wear this thing at least once a week), black cord skinnies (much needed for warmth), a very old and very pilled men's sweater, and my new Marc by Marc necklace! I adore Miss Marc.  Some say I resemble her, what do you guys think?

Oh, almost forgot the shoes, they're 80/20.  The very first brand I knew of that made a hidden wedge, back when I was in college.  Maybe others did it before 80/20 but these were my 2nd pair of hidden wedges, my first also by 80/20.  I got these 2 winters ago, they remind me of Timbs.

I'm glad I can share what I'm wearing with you.  Thanks for checking in every once in a while and I hope you come back.

I'll try to mix it up a bit more when it gets warmer; I don't know how to dress for the cold. =(

XOXO
-V 
Sweater: H&M | Shirt: Bella Dahl | Pants: Free People | Shoes 80/20


Gold all in my chain

My version of Timbs by 80/20


3 comments:

  1. I don't know how to dress for the cold eitherrrr. D:
    are those wedges? that type of shoe seems to be trending right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh nvm. i just read your description. :) they remind me of timbs too :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tiffany,
    Thanks for checking out and commenting. Yes, they are wedges! Good comfort and gives me better posture. =)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis