Tuesday, December 4, 2012

DMX Sings Rudolph

The holidays are upon us and everywhere we hear Christmas songs...I think they start playing them earlier and earlier every year; it used to be after Thanksgiving but I think they started the day after Halloween this year.  There's a few songs that I absolutely love like "Last Christmas" by WHAM or "The Christmas Song" by Nat King Cole but this year, I've added a new favorite: "Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer" by DMX.

I love DMX's rendition for many reasons: the way he sing/barks the lyrics, the beat he drops for himself by banging on the table, his chains clinging together like bells (very holiday-esque), but my most favorite is the added "Come on!" and "Forever..."

Thank you DMX for singing this song.  I've never really enjoyed this song but it is now a holiday favorite.

Videos:Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis