Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving Week

Thanksgiving week was very busy this year. My friend Antanice is getting married so we drove to the Palm Springs area to look at venues and check out possible vendors for her and her fiance's big day!

While we were there we discovered this amazing cafe, Palms Cafe.  It was the best pancake I have ever had and I'm not big on pancakes.  The blueberries inside were nice and soft, I didn't even need butter or syrup!  It was delicious!

Antanice loves nail polish and she has discovered the Sally Hansen nail stickers, they are great! She prefers them over regular nail polish.  There are a lot of cool designs, it even comes with a little wooden stick and file for you so you can do it anywhere!  Antanice did my nails which you can see down below.  I love them.  I am terrible at painting my nails so this may be a better alternative for me since the sticker comes in a nice nail shape.

On Thursday I flew to see my family.  I love visiting my family; I always eat well and seeing my dad's new clothes is always a joy.

Below are pictures of only some of the food I shared with my family.  I was too busy eating to take pictures. 

I hope everyone had a lovely holiday week...the season is upon us...Happy Holidays!


Blueberry pancakes, bacon, strawberries from Palms Cafe.

Sally Hansen nail stickers

Thanksgiving dinner (Mom made everything from scratch.)
Vietnamese Dinner: Lobster with noodles and Seafood soup


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis